Justin is a results-oriented attorney. He breaks down complex legal issues for clients so that they can fairly assess their options and ultimately make informed decisions. Justin has extensive experience handling business litigation cases, including those involving contract disputes, partnership disputes and shareholder disputes.
Prior to joining Spector & Ehrenworth, Justin was an associate at a prominent regional firm. He also served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Justin has been selected to the Super Lawyers list as a New Jersey “Rising Star” in Business Litigation Law for 2015-2017. Justin has also earned the AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell in Complex Business Litigation, Business Litigation and Civil Practice. This rating signifies that Justin’s reviewed peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence for his legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards. A description of the standards and methodology upon which the above accolades are based can be found at: SuperLawyers and Martindale-Hubbell. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D. (cum laude) 2009
- Vassar College, B.A. 2006
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Courts for the District of New Jersey and Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Morris County Bar Association
- Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey
- Volunteer Lawyers for Justice, Volunteer Attorney
- Young Professionals Network at Student/Partner Alliance, Treasurer/Mentor