Lisa has been a paralegal with Spector & Ehrenworth since 2007 and is an integral part of our legal support team, primarily assisting in the areas of litigation and collection matters from inception through settlement or post-trial activity, including drafting of pleadings and discovery. Lisa assists in scheduling and works closely with the firm’s attorneys and clients to make sure all matters are handled with the utmost care and professionalism.
Prior to joining the firm, Lisa worked in the retail banking and mortgage industries which experience has been beneficial to her work as a paralegal. In addition, Lisa is actively licensed as a REALTOR® in New Jersey.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University – Certificate in Paralegal Studies, 2014
- Louisiana State University – Shreveport, 1993-1995
- National Business Institute – Collection Law From Start to Finish, November 2015 (Seminar)
- NJICLE – Research Outside of the Box: Where do I find that?, March 2016 (Seminar)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – New Jersey – REALTOR®
- Notary Public of the State of New Jersey
- National Association of Realtors (NAR®) Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation – SRES®
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- National Association of Realtors
- New Jersey Association of Realtors
- North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- United States Tennis Association