Danielle focuses her practice on business litigation, commercial transactions and landlord/tenant matters. Representative matters include contract disputes, corporate litigation and construction cases.
Danielle is qualified and experienced in handling many stages of litigation from the trial court level to the Appellate Division, including drafting pleadings, motions, discovery demands and responses and other court submissions. She has also argued motions, conducted trials and represented clients in alternative dispute resolution matters.
Danielle joined Spector & Ehrenworth in September 2014 following a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Stephan C. Hansbury, P.J., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Morris Country, Chancery Division. Danielle has also lectured at continuing education seminars regarding residential landlord/tenant law in New Jersey.
- New York Law School, J.D. 2013
- Montclair State University, B.A. 2010, Magna Cum Laude
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the District New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Young Lawyer Division
- Morris County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
" With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. "